Terms & Conditions
ozmedia.co.uk is owned and operated by Ozmedia Limited, a company registered in England and Wales whose registered office is at Unit 3, Meadow Lane Ind Est, Gordon Road, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 1JP.
2. Price Variation
Price estimates are based on current costs of production and, unless otherwise agreed, are subject to amendment on or at any time after acceptance, where such amendment is required in order to meet any rise or fall in such costs.
The Ozmedia Limited reserves the right to charge the amount of any value added tax payable whether or not included on the estimate or invoice.
4. Preliminary Work
All work carried out, whether experimentally or otherwise, at customer’s request shall be chargeable.
Where any additional work of whatever nature is necessary as a result of copy supplied by a customer not being clear and/or legible, the Ozmedia Limited shall be entitled to make additional charges on a time and materials basis to cover such additional work.
Proofs of all work may be submitted for customer’s approval and the Ozmedia Limited shall incur no liability for any errors not corrected by the customer in proofs so submitted. Additional charges shall be made for any additional proofs that are required as a result of alterations required by the customer. When style, type or layout is left to the ozmediaprint.co.uk discretion, any subsequent changes to such style, type or layout required by the customer shall be subject to additional charges on a time and materials basis.
Unless negotiated and agreed in writing, the copyright of general artwork, commissioned artwork and illustrations and anything else whatsoever prepared, developed or created by the Ozmedia Limited shall vest in and belong to the ozmediaprint.co.uk. The Ozmedia Limited may use any artwork or printing produced by itself for the purposes of promoting itself. The customer shall be responsible for obtaining all necessary authorities and consents to reproduce pictures, artwork, photographs, copyright text and/or any other reproducible materials (“Materials”) prior to instructing the Ozmedia Limited to reproduce the same. The customer shall indemnify and hold the Ozmedia Limited and its agents and representatives harmless against all claims, demands, actions, costs, expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and disbursements), losses and damages arising from or suffered or incurred by reason of any claim (including but not limited to the defence of such claim) that the reproduction of the Materials by the Ozmedia Limited infringes the intellectual property or other rights of any third party or misuses the confidential information of a third party.
All design, text, illustrations, graphics, photographs, diagrams, drawings, logos and the selection and arrangement thereof, and all source code and all other material content of any Website owned, controlled or operated by the Ozmedia Limited are the intellectual property of Ozmedia or its content providers and as between the Ozmedia Limited and the customer all intellectual property rights (including all copyright) arising out of or connected with such content shall belong to the ozmediaprint.co.uk. No reproduction of any part is allowed without written permission.
8. Company Imprint
Unless otherwise specifically requested in writing any work may carry the Ozmedia Limited imprint which will be positioned at the Ozmedia Limited discretion.
9. Delivery & Payment
Turnaround is measured in Working Days, defined as days on which the clearing banks in the City of London are open for normal business. For orders made on a Guaranteed Turnaround service (being orders guaranteed to be ready within a certain period (the “Guaranteed Period”)), delivery (as more particularly described in paragraph 9(b) below) will be made no later than 10pm on the last Working Day of the Guaranteed Period. Should the Ozmedia Limited fail to deliver within the Guaranteed Period (see also paragraph 10 Variations in quantity), a service “credit” will be awarded up to the value of the order in question (redeemable against future orders within 6 months of issue of the Credit in question) (the “Credit”). The customer will still be obliged to pay in full for the order in respect of which delivery was late, including any of the sums charged specifically for the provision of the Guaranteed Turnaround Service (“the Premium Charges”). Where the late delivery is as the result of the action or inaction of a third party, such as a carrier, the ozmediaprint.co.uk, at their absolute discretion, may elect to extend the Turnaround by one Working Day and the customer shall not be awarded a Credit during this time.
- These services rely on the customer not delaying the progress of the order in any way (which delays include but are not limited to the customer not returning proofs by the time specified by the Ozmedia Limited or failing to make payment by the time such payment is due) (a “Customer Delay”). In the event of a Customer Delay the customer shall not be awarded a Credit and the customer shall still be obliged to pay the Premium Charges but the Ozmedia Limited shall not be bound to deliver within the Guaranteed Period.
- Delivery of work by the Ozmedia Limited shall be deemed to take place upon collection of the work by the customer (where the customer is obliged to collect the work) or (where the Ozmedia Limited is obliged to deliver the work) actual delivery of the work to the customer by the ozmediaprint.co.uk. Where the customer is obliged to collect the work, customer’s failure to collect the work on the day on which the Ozmedia Limited is contractually obliged to have it ready for collection shall be classed as a Customer Delay. Where the Ozmedia Limited is obliged to deliver the work to the customer but the customer provides ozmediaprint.co.uk with incomplete or incorrect delivery information or is not available to accept delivery, then provided that the ozmediaprint.co.uk has used reasonable endeavours to deliver the work to the customer, a failed delivery shall be classed as a Customer Delay.
- Unless otherwise specified the price quoted is for collection of the work from the Ozmedia Limited at Unit 3, Meadow Lane Ind Est, Gordon Road, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 1JP. A charge may be made to cover any extra costs involved for delivery to a different address.
- Should expedited delivery be agreed the Ozmedia Limited shall be entitled to make additional charges on a time and materials basis to cover any overtime or any other additional costs involved, including without limitation, the cost of couriers or special delivery post.
- Should work be suspended at the request of or delayed through any default of the customer for a period of 30 days or more the Ozmedia Limited shall then be entitled to payment for work already carried out, materials specially ordered and other additional costs including storage.
- Risk of loss of or damage to work completed by the Ozmedia Limited shall pass to the customer on delivery. Notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk in the work to the customer, ownership of and title to the work shall not pass to the customer and shall be retained by the Ozmedia Limited until the Ozmedia Limited has received payment in full in respect of the work.
- In the unlikely event that the Ozmedia Limited deems it necessary to re-print work, the Guaranteed Period shall recommence from the time of the ozmediaprint.co.uk’s confirmation to the customer of its agreement to reprint the work.
10. Variations In Quantity
Every endeavour will be made to deliver the correct quantity ordered. However some variation is inherent in the print process and it is understood and accepted as reasonable that minor variations are immaterial and acceptable up to 4% and that Ozmedia shall have no liability in respect of such variations. For shortages greater than 4% and less than 25% Ozmedia’s entire liability will be to award a Credit of x – 4% pro rata to the value of the order where x = the shortage e.g. a shortage of 15% will receive credit of 11% of the value of the order. The Customer’s sole remedy in respect of shortages above 25% (“Additional Shortages”) will be a re-print of the entire shortage quantity of the relevant work, to be undertaken by Ozmedia within a reasonable period of time. The Customer shall not be entitled to a Credit in respect of an Additional Shortage.
The Customer’s sole remedy in respect of shortages above these quantities (“Additional Shortages”) will be a re-print of the entire shortage quantity of the relevant work, to be undertaken by the Ozmedia Limited within a reasonable period of time. The Customer shall not be entitled to a Credit in respect of an Additional Shortage.
Advice of damage, delay or partial loss of goods in transit or of non-delivery must be given in writing to the Ozmedia Limited and the carrier within three clear days of delivery (or, in the case of non-delivery within 28 days of despatch of the goods) and any claim in respect thereof must be made in writing to Ozmedia and the carrier within seven clear days of delivery (or, in the case of non-delivery, within 42 days of despatch). All other claims must be made in writing to the Ozmedia Limited within 28 days of delivery. The Ozmedia Limited shall not be liable in respect of any claim unless the aforementioned requirements have been complied with except in any particular case where the customer proves that (i) it was not possible to comply with the requirements and (ii) advice (where required) was given and the claim made as soon as reasonably possible.
The Ozmedia Limited gives no warranties or guarantees or makes any representations as to the merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any completed work the subject of a customer’s order and all other warranties, conditions, guarantees or representations, whether express or implied, oral or in writing, except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions are hereby excluded. The Ozmedia Limited shall not be liable for any loss arising from delay in transit not caused by ozmediaprint.co.uk. Further, the Ozmedia Limited shall not be liable for any indirect, special or consequential damages, loss of profits, economic loss, loss of goodwill or loss of anticipated savings or loss of data. The total aggregate liability of the Ozmedia Limited in respect of any and all causes of action arising out of or in connection with the customer’s order and the Ozmedia Limited performance of services pursuant to such order (whether for breach of contract, strict liability, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), misrepresentation or otherwise) shall (subject to the provisions of paragraph 10) be limited to the sums paid to the Ozmedia Limited by the customer in respect of the order pursuant to which liability has arisen. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be construed so as to limit or exclude liability which cannot, pursuant to English Law, be excluded or limited including for death or personal injury or liability in respect of fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
13. Standing Material
Metal and other materials owned by and used by it in the production of plates, film-setting, negatives, positives and the like shall remain the exclusive property of ozmediaprint.co.uk. Such items when supplied by the customer shall remain the customer’s property.
Lithographic, together work or other materials supplied by the customer may be effaced or destroyed immediately after the order is executed unless written arrangements are made to the contrary. In the latter event, ozmediaprint.co.uk shall be entitled to make additional charges.
14. Customer’s Property
The customer’s property and all property supplied to the Ozmedia Limited by or on behalf of the customer shall while it is in the possession of the Ozmedia Limited or in transit to or from the customer be deemed to be at customer’s risk unless otherwise agreed and the customer should insure such property accordingly.
Where a customer fails to collect work within 20 working days from notification to the customer of completion of the work, the Ozmedia Limited shall be entitled, at its discretion, to either store the work until actual delivery or collection is made and charge the customer for the costs (including insurance) of storage or to destroy such work (provided that the customer shall nevertheless remain liable for payment in respect of the relevant order).
15. Materials Supplied by the Customer
The Ozmedia Limited may reject any paper, plates or other materials supplied or specified by the customer which it considers to be unsuitable. Additional cost incurred if materials are found to be unsuitable during production may be charged except that if the whole or any part of such additional cost could have been avoided but for unreasonable delay by the Ozmedia Limited in ascertaining the unsuitability of the materials then that amount shall not be charged to the customer.
The Ozmedia Limited shall have no liability in respect of any work being of less than reasonably satisfactory quality as a result of defects in or the unsuitability of materials supplied or specified by the customer.
The Ozmedia Limited shall assume that quantities of materials supplied shall be adequate to cover normal spoilage accordingly if the quantities of materials supplied are not sufficient to cover normal spoilage (“an Insufficient Supply”) then the Ozmedia Limited shall have no liability for any shortfall in quantity to the extent that such shortfall arises as a result of such Insufficient Supply.
16. Credit Terms and Payment
For invoices not settled within the agreed credit terms or for payments returned unpaid (such as cheques, credit cards or similar), the Ozmedia Limited reserves the right to charge interest on the overdue debt at 2% above the HSBC base rate at the time and an administration fee (20% of the invoice total) to cover its debt recovery costs and any other costs relating to the collection of payment. Queries relating to invoices must be notified within 7 days of receiving the invoice. Please make payment by the due day stated on the invoice, as per our work term agreement. Strict payment on due date is expected. Please also note that all products remain the property of Ozmedia Ltd until paid for in full.
If the customer ceases to pay its debts in the ordinary course of business or cannot pay its debts as they become due or being a company is deemed to be unable to pay its debts or has a winding-up petition issued against it or being a person commits an act of bankruptcy or has a bankruptcy petition issued against it, the Ozmedia Limited without prejudice to other remedies shall (i) have the right not to proceed further with the contract or any other work for the customer and be entitled to charge for work already carried out (whether completed or not) and materials purchased for the customer, such charge to be an immediate debt due to the ozmediaprint.co.uk, and (ii) in respect of all unpaid debts due from the customer have a general lien on all goods and property in the ozmediaprint.co.uk’s possession (whether worked on or not) and shall be entitled on the expiration of 14 days’ notice to dispose of such goods or property in such manner and at such price as the ozmediaprint.co.uk thinks fit and to apply the proceeds towards such debts.
18. Illegal Matter
The Ozmedia Limited shall not be required to print any matter which in its opinion is or may be of an illegal or libellous nature or an infringement of the proprietary or other rights or any third party.
Without prejudice to paragraph 7 above, the customer shall indemnify and hold the Ozmedia Limited harmless against all claims, demands, costs, expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and disbursements), losses and damages arising from or suffered or incurred by reason of the work it is required to produce pursuant to a customer order being or alleged to be defamatory.
19. Periodical Publications
Save in respect of a material breach and/or in the event that a claim arises under any indemnity set out above a contract for the printing of a periodical publication may not be terminated by either party unless 13 weeks notice in writing is given in the case of periodicals produced monthly or more frequently or 26 weeks notice in writing is given in the case of other periodicals. Notice may be given at any time but wherever possible should be given after completion of work on any one issue. Without prejudice to the foregoing, the Ozmedia Limited eseller may terminate any such contract forthwith should any sum due thereunder remain unpaid for a period of 7 or more days from its due date.
20. Full Colour Printing
All reasonable efforts shall be made to obtain the best possible colour reproduction on customer’s work but variation is inherent in the print process and it is understood and accepted as reasonable that, ozmediaprint.co.uk shall not be required to guarantee an exact match in colour or texture between the customer’s photograph, transparency, proof, electronic graphic file, previously printed matter (whether printed by Ozmedia Limited or other party) or any other materials supplied by the customer and the printed article the subject of the customer’s order.
21. Data Protection
By placing an order with the ozmediaprint.co.uk, the customer consents to its details being passed on to Ozmedia for accounting and marketing purposes. The details will be kept by Ozmedia even after the customer’s trading relationship with the Ozmedia Limited has terminated. Ozmedia and the Ozmedia Limited may use the customer’s personal data to let customers know about goods and services similar to the goods or services provided to the customer previously and any others matters that Ozmedia or the Ozmedia Limited consider may be of interest to customers.
22. Force Majeure
The Ozmedia Limited shall be under no liability if it shall be unable to perform any obligation which is owed by it to the customer for any reason beyond his control including (without limiting the foregoing) Act of God, legislation, war, fire, flood, drought, failure of power supply, lock-out, strike or other action taken by employees in contemplation or furtherance of a dispute or owing to any inability to procure materials required for the performance of the contract. During the continuance of such a contingency the customer may by written notice to the Ozmedia Limited elect to terminate the contract and pay for work done and materials used, but subject thereto shall otherwise accept delivery when available.
23. Variation to Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. The latest version of these terms and conditions may be accessed via the Website.
These terms and conditions and all other express terms of the contract with customers shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law. English Courts shall have jurisdiction in relation to any matters arising in connection with any contract between the Ozmedia Limited and the customer into which these terms are incorporated.
Ozwraps Terms and Conditions
Pre-Work Inspection/Evaluation means the inspection of the customers vehicle prior to any installation.
Customer/you means customer of Ozmedia Ltd who places an order for vinyl installation to vehicle(s) and/or others such as architectural but not limited to.
We/our/us/Ozmedia/Ozwraps means Ozmedia Ltd.
These terms and conditions, and our service to you are governed by english Law.
1. Ozmedia pre-work/evaluation vehicle inspections are undertaken from visual and external checks only and are limited to the part and/or items identified on the inspection list, laid out overleaf.
2. Items which are listed on the inspection, but which are not reasonably accessible on the checked vehicle will not be inspected. In such circumstances
we will be under no obligation to inspect and/or report on the part/item in question, and will list the relevant section of the inspection accordingly.
Fees and Cancellations
3. You will be required to make a payment of a 50% deposit at the time of booking, either by credit card or debit card.
4. In the event that you cancel your installation date within seven working days beginning the day after the date on which you have made a booking, except
5. Where you cancel within 72 hours of the installation and in such circumstances, you will not be entitled to your deposit being refunded.
6. If you wish to cancel, please telephone 01509 210160 during normal working hours
7. The remaining balance shall be paid in FULL on the day the customer collects the vehicle post installation
8. Ozmedia reserves the right to remove vinyl wrap if the customer is deemed to be in breach of these terms and for Ozmedia to seek financial re-compensation for any costs involved including the retention of the deposit paid by the customer.
Credit Terms and Payment
9. For invoices not settled within the agreed credit terms or for payments returned unpaid (such as cheques, credit cards or similar), the Ozmedia Limited reserves the right to charge interest on the overdue debt at 2% above the HSBC base rate at the time and an administration fee (20% of the invoice total) to cover its debt recovery costs and any other costs relating to the collection of payment.
10. Queries relating to invoices must be notified within 7 days of receiving the invoice.
11. Please make payment by the due day stated on the invoice, as per our work term agreement. Strict payment on due date is expected. Please also note that all products remain the property of Ozmedia Ltd until paid for in full.
12. Ozmedia agrees to carry out all works for the production and installation of the vinyl wraps specified in the Pre-work/evaluation vehicle inspection.
13. The vehicle(s) must be available as to the date(s), location and times agreed on the fitting schedule. The vehicle(s) must be clean and dry before wrap is applied (exterior only, including roof and under wheel arches). Vehicles that have been sprayed with silicone must be washed twice.
14. The Company will not be held responsible for vinyl not applying correctly due to small quantities of silicone remaining. Every effort is made in the application to avoid any problems which may occur after the wrap has been applied.
15.The Company accepts no responsibility for problems which may occur after the wrap has been applied. Vinyl will not apply to rusty or damaged paintwork.
16. All vehicles fitted outside our Production Unit must have a suitable site for fitting including clean, dry, warm, indoor environment, with enough space to move easily around the vehicle and accessible power points. If the space provided is dirty and dusty this will affect the quality of the wrap, and will result in the material not applying correctly to the vehicle.
17. The Company accepts no responsibility for delays as a result of these requirements not being met, and extra travel and time costs of £35 + VAT per hour will be chargeable in the event that extra journeys are needed to complete the wrap due to unsuitable conditions.
18. The Company reserves the right to refuse to commission production of advertisements and to withdraw advertisements from display at its discretion and without giving reasons. Without prejudice to the foregoing the company will not accept advertisements which do not comply with the law or which incite anyone to break the law or which conflict with the British code of Advertising Practice or which are likely to offend the general public or offend ethnic religious or other groups on account of the nature of the product or service being advertised, the wording or design of the advertisement or the possibility of its defacement or which depict direct or immediate violence to anyone shown in the advertisement or anyone looking at the advertisement or which contain text or illustrations which depict or might reasonably be assumed to depict quotations from or reference to any living person unless the written consent of that person is obtained and produced to the Company. The Company will require an indemnity against any action by that person or on that person’s behalf before such illustrations texts or quotations or references can be accepted. The Company reserves the right not to accept any advertisements which may adversely affect interest of the Company or registered car owners.
19. In the event of a complaint or dissatisfaction, please contact 01509 210160. We should be given the opportunity to re-inspect the vehicle and may need to do so to manage the complaint.
20. No repairs should be affected, or any parts replaced on any vehicle which is the subject of complaint before the vehicle has been re-inspected by us. Should emergency repairs be required to make any vehicle safe and which is then later to be subject of a complaint to us, then you must ensure that a complaint is made to us within reasonable time after discovering the problem, and that any fault or part which may have needed to be replaced are retained for future examination by us. We will not under any circumstances be responsible for the cost of any repairs carried out without our previous agreement in writing.
21. Ozmedia/Ozwraps reserve the right to re-inspect any vehicle at our own expense should it be considered necessary to deal with any complaint and an unbiased second opinion will be provided.
Matters outside of our reasonable control
22. we shall not be liable for any delay in performing or any failure to carry out the installation to the extent that such delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside our reasonable control.
Withhold of payment by Customer
23. The Company reserves the right to remove a Wrap if the Client is deemed to be in breach of Contract and to seek financial recompense for any costs involved.
Exclusive of liability for loss
24. we will not be liable for any loss or damage in circumstances where:
xi. Such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach, loss or damage if foreseeable where it could be contemplated by you and us at the time the vehicle is inspected.
xii. Such loss or damage was not caused by a breach by us, our employees or agents.
xiii. Such losses are business losses or loses to customers who are not customers
xiv. Any increase in loss or damage results from breach by you or any term of this inspection.
xv. The removal of window vinyls results in damage to paint surfaces or components.
22. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or restrict our liability for negligence resulting in death or personal injury or any other liability which cannot be lawfully excluded or restricted.
23.Pre-work/evaluation Vehicle Inspections are supplied solely for the use of the customer and are not for the use of, or to be relied upon by, any third party and the Customer shall be responsible for advising any such third party accordingly. However in certain circumstances we reserve the right to disclose details of the report, (whether in whole or in part) to a third party.
Enforcement of terms
24. If any part of these terms and conditions is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable the validity of the remainder of these terms and conditions shall no be affected.
25. These terms and conditions are enforceable only by Ozmedia and by you. It is not intended that anyone else has a right to enforce them whether under the Contract (rights of Third Parties Act) 1999 or otherwise.
Use of Personal Information
27. The headings used in these terms and conditions are for the convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation of the contents.
28. These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Ozmedia Ltd Company Details
Unit 3, Meadow Lane Ind Est,, Gordon Road, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 1JP. Co Reg No: 11290883
Fair Processing Notice – Schedule
29. Ozmedia Ltd will use you personal information to provide the products services you have requested, for administration, research and marketing including customer profiling (with information from third-party agencies), and to prevent and prevent and detect fraud and loss. We may contact you in any way (including mail, email, telephone and SMS) about products and services offered by us and /or selected parties unless you have previously asked us not to do so.